Waldorf

Lucky Toma

Just when I thought I was out...they pulled me bac
Who was there? In the lead up to the game I must have had about 100 PMs from blues saying they were going.

Off the top of my head (and bound to miss out a few) I met De Niro, BillyShears, Gazinho, TCIB, Lloydie, Stonerblue, YayaTony, IfIwasarichfan, Boyblue_1985....

Was an incredible atomosphere and one I'll never forget.

There is also some Youtube footage but I can't fucking upload it!

I was there with a mate got there about one . i was stood on the seats to the right of the bar with some lady blues , it was mad in there what a day , thanks to toma for putting it out there and for the pm , see you all for the champs league final 2013 :)

GDM,Rammyblue,shootmeifipost10k

Umm there were loads i forgot the nick of.

Yes, was a great great day, having no kids or wife, defo the best.

We must do it again when its not as mental.

Stonerblue was there and I didn't meet him! Bollocks ....

Yeah, was great in there, if not a little warm. Soon got a beer shower tho after Zabs goal. Just a shame they didn't have the full build up and commentary, but, apart from being at the stadium, couldn't think of a better place to watch it...

Frank Gallagher said:
Opened the door at 12:05 thinking it had just opened and physically could not get in..........went Kro Bar instead for £4 pint......... top
Did pretty much the same thing. Walked in, got about 2ft inside the door and thought 'fuck that'. I hate queuing, must have some German blood somewhere down the line

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.