Wales v England - Tue 29th Nov, 19:00 | Group B | World Cup 2022

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters

Of course he has to play Henderson--the player that arguably has had the single worst appearance in the WC across all teams--behind Foden for his first appearance.

And if Foden can't make up for Henderson's constant mistakes, Southgate will no doubt say "see, Foden can't contribute defensively, as I said before. I know what I am doing, you do not."

Yeah, you know *exactly* what you're doing.

Im struggling to find enthusiasm for this game,a little bit because of the tournament in general but mostly because of the fucktard in charge.

The one who’s got us to SF World Cup and the final at last Euros
I feel you’ll forever lack enthusiasm for whatever manager is in charge

Only have to look at other games Germany, Argentina and many big named countries have played - no one really plays attacking exciting football all the time - International is often scrappy and boring

I'm not getting excited for Phil till I see the game kick off & proof that he isn't being played out of position.
Yep but not just that.
You'd think he has to play spectacularly well to displace one of Southgate's favourites Saka, Sterling or Mount in the last 16 despite being better than all of them.

The clown is such a weak,predictable,and very boring,shithouse.

He is the perfect choice for the dinosaurs at HQ.
Either that or Phil has suddenly become older, more experienced and learned how to play in more positions in the space of a few days.
Southgate is a genius (wanker)

The one who’s got us to SF World Cup and the final at last Euros
I feel you’ll forever lack enthusiasm for whatever manager is in charge

Only have to look at other games Germany, Argentina and many big named countries have played - no one really plays attacking exciting football all the time - International is often scrappy and boring
I feel you'll never lack enthusiasm for Southgate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.