Wales v Iran - Fri 25th Nov, 10:00 | Group B | World Cup 2022

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It is true. Though, to be fair, I think the more reasonable argument for it acknowledges initially there will be substantial deficits between teams in the first few iterations, but the participation will eventually mostly fill the talent and experience gap and football as a whole will benefit.

I am not sure I agree with that argument (to the extent that the gap would be filled for most newly participating teams), mind, and think it is mostly an obvious money grab, but it is possible there are some benefits.
Bottom line for me is if these are the best 32 teams in the world what are the next 16 like. Mind you if Wales and Iran are in FIFAs top 20! PS no bookings for Iran? Fucking incredible

Obligatory rag mention , tiresome and predictable, some Iranian sub that scored against the rags in the europa league, who gives a fuck
It’s the obligatory “United are still a big club, really” reference per game mandated by David Gill during the bidding process.

England to smash all 3 teams in this group.

The other 3 draw to each other.

The team which got smashed the least by England goes through on 2 points.

Could easily see that happening.

Haha, Linesmen ignoring an obvious handball to keep Wales in the Iranian final third.

YCMIU

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.