Wales v Iran - Fri 25th Nov, 10:00 | Group B | World Cup 2022

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thank god for a sensible poster on here.
A lot of Welsh people embarrassed by the actions of the players cheering against England and Moore’s words.
Wales got what they deserved today. Bale, Ramsay and Allen have been great but this tournament is a step too far.
Don’t mind posters taking the piss but honestly - supporting one of the Worlds great terrorist nations built on an assumption the Welsh National hated England ?
And one or two posters who called Wales cnuts are going on ignore. Not that they care.

Nothing against the Welsh at all, but in a footballing sense I am quite happy they got a beating today and could very well go home.

Thought Wales were poor against the USA but showed spirit and got a slightly lucky pen.

Against Iran they really were devoid of ideas. Beeb spinning that Iran roughed them up, I thought it was both ways. I initially thought it was a pen as well as a red card, but there was a Wales defender covering. Williams trying to say their keeper was unlucky to see red!!!

Wales have never had an abundance of great players but their lack of ambition has sent them packing.

Fans are fans, loud, boisterous and full of bollocks the world over. What I found overwhelming was the smoke blowing by the reporters. Fair point that they are even worse with England.

Probably should be standard operating procedure for all of us to turn each game on no less than 10 seconds before kickoff!
I never watch the build up to any TV game; its all bloviating rubbish.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.