Wales v Iran - Fri 25th Nov, 10:00 | Group B | World Cup 2022

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They didn’t totally dominate them. They should have, but they booted the ball long too long and tried too many cutbacks without precision.
4-0 wouldn’t have flattered them, hit the woodwork several times,stupidly offside for a tap in in the first half and Hennessy pulling off a couple of good saves and Wales produced fuck all and were out muscled

4-0 wouldn’t have flattered them, hit the woodwork several times,stupidly offside for a tap in in the first half and Hennessy pulling off a couple of good saves and Wales produced fuck all and were out muscled
Yes, they had 5 chances, so it could have been, but wasn’t as they didn’t take those chances.

I love Wales as a country. Beautiful place. Loads of history. Lucky to have such wonderful countryside so close to Greater Manchester...

Football without rivalry and fan culture is boring as hell though. So of course when it comes to the game I'm very happy they lost (as I'd expect them to be if roles were reversed). It's just banter, no need to get too touchy.

I did fancy Wales in this world cup but shocking and Bale is finished, the manager is out of his depth and shows with the players looking shit, Iran were outstanding and a total different team from the England game

I'll explain the hate. When we were knocked out of the Euro's they filmed themselves celebrating and mocking England. Then before today's vital game for them, instead of concentrating on their own match, we have Kiefer Moore mouthing off in the tabloids of how it's his dream to knock England out of the tournament. Mouthy fucking wankers who as a result lost any bit of goodwill anyone English felt for them.
This, this and more of this!!!!

I love the Welsh people and fans. I was in Wales for England v Wales in 2016 and our party of four English followers were treated with respect and friendliness from 50 plus people in that pub! However, their arrogant team had to do that! Utter utter cunts!

I will add to this....... when Wales, Scotland, Ireland and Northern Ireland fans go passionate about their teams they see it as brilliant and how great their followers are. When England fans do the same, their pundits and hacks, deem it is arrogant and jingoism on our part!

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.