Wales v Iran - Fri 25th Nov, 10:00 | Group B | World Cup 2022

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Predictable game this. Will be dull and around 70 minutes Wales will break the deadlock through Penalty Golf Boy or Jumpy Tall Man and everyone will lose their minds as if we're watching prime Italy again.

Fuck me has someone told the Iranians that Nico Williams is Salman Rushdie?
Fair game as far as I'm concerned given that he's a Dipper. Wasn't he another of those 'best young players ever' at Klanfield a few years ago?

Iran look pretty decent tbf.

Wales giving Iran so much space on pitch. If they do that against England they have no chance.

Wales think they would just turn up for the win Iran the better team but stays 0-0 a bit of brilliance from Ramsey or bale can win it!

Iran score first they’ll win it

Bale and Ramsey are passengers. Playing for a moment of magic from them, but they can’t run.
Yeah

Before the tournament, I was thinking maybe Bale has something left if he’s given the right motivation and the right stage, because he seems to have no interest in club football but likes playing for Wales, but he looks shot to bits.

Give him enough time and space, He probably still has a bit of quality, but in terms of general play, he looks completely finished.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.