Wales vs Belgium - Euro 2016: Quarterfinal - 01/07/16

MCFC1993

589c206a94.png

20:00 Kick off time (UK). Match takes place in Lille.

Coverage begins at 19:30 on BBC1.

So the Welsh are the last home nation standing after knocking out N. Ireland, just about, in the round of the Last 16. Judging off of the games they’ve had so far, I think this is the stage of the tournament where you would probably expect them to go out. However, they beat and drawn to Belgium in qualifying, so they will certainly fancy their chances.

Welsh goal scorers: Bale (3), Robson-Kanu (1), Taylor (1), Ramsey (1), Own Goal (1).

Welsh progress so far:
589c3b8c49.png

Belgium on the other hand dispatched of Hungary fairly easily in the last round and along with Italy probably put in the best performance. They were superb and everything came through Hazard and De Bruyne, who both lead the assist charts with 3 assists each. If those 2 are anywhere near the form they were in against Hungary then Wales will be in trouble.

Belgium goal scorers: Lukaku (2), Witsel (1), Nainggolan (1), Alderweireld (1), Batshuayi (1), Hazard (1), Ferreira-Carrasco (1).

Belgium's progress so far:
589c2e8e7c.png

I think this is a step to far for the Welsh; I hope De Bruyne shows up and runs the show, about time one of City's attackers has a good tournament. I think there’ll be goals, 3-1 to Belgium.

Not a Wales fan but would love to see them reach the final.

As long as Bale stops being the media mouthy twat and goes back to doing his talking on the pitch!

Wales win for selfish reasons.

To give Kev a slightly longer rest.

Got my Belgian flag already sorted for the car tomorrow, and a few fine beers for the evening

Not a Wales fan but would love to see them reach the final.

As long as Bale stops being the media mouthy twat and goes back to doing his talking on the pitch!

If you are English ?

I don't get how you would want them to do well , the way there celebrated on Monday showed how much they dislike us ( fair enough in my book ) .

If you are English ?

I don't get how you would want them to do well , the way there celebrated on Monday showed how much they dislike us ( fair enough in my book ) .

I would want them to do well if they were playing against a team that didn't have a few City players in it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.