Wales vs Belgium - Euro 2016: Quarterfinal - 01/07/16

True about Giggs but u cant say the same about Bale. He always turns up for his country regardless of what his club thinks. Hughes always gave his all too.

Big fish in a puddle ha ha what are England then prima donna shrimps in an ocean and Iceland like wales are a team!!!
I think you should quit whilst you are behind. Change your username to Wrighty Shrewsbury that way nobody will know you're Welsh and it's nearly in Wales. How good am I to you.

I think you should quit whilst you are behind. Change your username to Wrighty Shrewsbury that way nobody will know you're Welsh and it's nearly in Wales. How good am I to you.

Ha still in Europe for at least one day! I am going to make the most of it while I can. This opportunity only comes around once in a lifetime for us welsh. thought the same about being a city fan used to years of hurt and disappointment making the most of the good times whilst I can.

Ha still in Europe for at least one day! I am going to make the most of it while I can. This opportunity only comes around once in a lifetime for us welsh. thought the same about being a city fan used to years of hurt and disappointment making the most of the good times whilst I can.

When I went to Swansea last month I couldn't help but feel I was in real Wales. Wrecsam hardly compares to the Rhondda does it? If the Dee had taken a slightly different course you would be in Cheshire;-)

Last edited:
6-0 Belgium,to fucking wipe the smirk of the **** Ramsey,who gets his living in the country he celebrated had gone,small time twats

Wrecsam and the Rhonna

When I went to Swansea last month I couldn't help but feel I was in real Wales. Wrecsam hardly compares to the Rhondda does it? If the Dee had taken a slightly different course you would be in Cheshire;-)

Agreed Wrexham isn't the nicest place in wales but its handily placed. 3/4 an hour to Manchester and Liverpool 20 mins to Chester. Go the other way Snowdon Bala Llandudno (bypass Rhyl) Anglesey only a hairsbreath away some of the nicest countryside in the world. Also funny how more people seem to speak welsh in north wales than south!

I was genuinely rooting for Wales, one of my housemates is Welsh and i have a load of Welsh mates, had a good laugh with them all in Welsh pub in Ibiza watching their last group game. But... The shit thats been coming out of them since England were knocked out, and the way the team reacted, they can get fucked. I hope Belgium turn it on tonight and embarrass them, either that or it goes to penalities and Bale hits the bar. Ive never seen a monkey cry before

Agreed Wrexham isn't the nicest place in wales but its handily placed. 3/4 an hour to Manchester and Liverpool 20 mins to Chester. Go the other way Snowdon Bala Llandudno (bypass Rhyl) Anglesey only a hairsbreath away some of the nicest countryside in the world. Also funny how more people seem to speak welsh in north wales than south!
Yes no one spoke Welsh in South Wales when we went and no Red Dragon flags like you get two miles over the border here, not to mention Scouse accents.

i see and hear welsh everyday in south wales, have you been walking around with headphones on or something? ;-)

and please stop calling us c***s, its not a nice word.

Call us what you want but not the C word pretty please, my mum doesnt like it.

anyway, i think we will lose tonight. the heart says yes, but the head says no. If hazard and our kev turn it on then we will be in for a very long night.
we need them to have off nights and we need to be at 100% to have a chance. 2-1 Belge i feel.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.