Wales vs Belgium - Euro 2016: Quarterfinal - 01/07/16

I wanted Belgium to win, but fair fucks to Wales, they have been incredible - the players and their fans.

Coleman has extracted a tremendous amount of work ethic out of them combined with tactical nous.

Bang on. The exact opposite to England.

Another example of a manager failing to understand how to assemble a team, Wilmots hasn't a fucking clue!
Wales and Italy show what a good team ethic, and determined plan of action can achieve.
An even bigger disgrace than England, Lukaku is utter wank, no positional sense whatsoever.
Well done Wales, fantastic performance, and an example for everybody that nothing is impossible!

Leicester win the league with more or less a team of journeymen and wales are in the euros semis with more or less a team of championship players. Neither team has a manager who you'd have said is exceptional. I don't understand football anymore.

Leicester win the league with more or less a team of journeymen and wales are in the euros semis with more or less a team of championship players. Neither team has a manager who you'd have said is exceptional. I don't understand football anymore.

To understand football, Lancet, is to understand that you do the simple things well, and play for each other! I think there's nowt else to it.

What I can't understand is why coaching manuals extend beyond a page and a half.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.