Wales vs Belgium - Euro 2016: Quarterfinal - 01/07/16

I'm shipping a Wales - Iceland final. It won't happen but it would be great to watch people lose their fucking minds.

I'm shipping a Wales - Iceland final. It won't happen but it would be great to watch people lose their fucking minds.

I think that happened when Denmark won it despite the fact that they hadn't officially qualified for the finals at all.

Just got back. What a match. Wales were unbelievable. They thoroughly deserved to win. Belgium showed all their usual frailties. Was really disappointed with them from back to front. Chris Coleman deserves a lot of credit. Wales were tactically spotless tonight.

Well done Wales. Expected you to get clobbered tonight. You done the clobbering. Good luck against the Portugeuse. I didn't rate Ramsey. He was a star for you. Put Bale in midfield. Good luck.

Well done Wales. If this performance had come from England we would be crowning ourselves World Champions by the morning. Like Leicester they showed what guts and determination combined with the right tactics for the team can do.

Think Chris Coleman deserves some praise as well
100% mate. He has set them up brilliantly. You can see they know exactly what their jobs are and they are executing brilliantly. For a team with a number of 'journeymen' the standard of coaching is crucial and he and his team deserve a great deal of praise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.