walk on

jackrussel said:
i8rags said:
jackrussel said:
just for fun how far is the farthest you,ve walk to see city,minds stockport to maine road about 13 mile guessing
13 miles I don't fuckin think so, more like four or five tops, you ain't ever walked it for sure.
sorry i actually live in disley

Nice adjustment however methinks it's too late. No doubt we all forget where we live?

warpig said:
1_barry_conlon said:
jackrussel said:
sorry i actually live in disley

Nice adjustment however methinks it's too late. No doubt we all forget where we live?

for a red, he's quite good comedy value.

I fully concur. He can be our new pet to go with all the others on here. But if it makes his life that much better then who are we to deprive him of this little slice of happiness?

Mcfc - accomodating rag fuckwits since 2008.

sorry if i upset anyone, i have decided i do not want to upset any fellow blues with my lack of knowledge,so its goodbye from me and good luck to you and our team.all the best,jack

jackrussel said:
sorry if i upset anyone, i have decided i do not want to upset any fellow blues with my lack of knowledge,so its goodbye from me and good luck to you and our team.all the best,jack

BabelFish Translated this as: I'm not sorry at all but I think I've been rumbled so i'd better do one before I get called raggity rag anymore.Glory Glory Man Utd.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.