Walkers Stadium Shaking

guvnors son mcfc

Was about 6 rows from the top of M1, who felt the floor shaking and wobbling after every Poznan ? I thought it was coming down. I bet the engineers did not do a "Poznan test" when designing it :)

was in PP . THE VERY BACK ROW.....the whole stand was shaking. and continued to wobble for about ten seconds after the poznan..

row EE, M1. Felt it shaking.

Made me realise how unfit I am after 5 mins of it. Absolutely fooked!

Expect new exercise classes in sports centres: Boxercise, Spin, Aerobics, 'Poznan'. An hour of that a week would get you fit.

Right shoulder hurt this morning as well but to be fair don't think that had anything to do with the Poznan.

Leicester season ticket holder here that just wants to say, yesterday from the Kop stand (behind the other goal) that looked the most impressive thing I've ever seen in the away end.

Well done for getting everyone into it and for the red/black tribute for Neil.

By the way I could feel the stand shaking at the other end and funnily enough the walkers stadium cannot hold music concerts because the stands weren't designed to have alot of people jumping up and down at the same time!

This was in the local paper a year or two ago when the Tigers built the new Caterpillar stand as they can hold concerts there.

rallyraid said:
Leicester season ticket holder here that just wants to say, yesterday from the Kop stand (behind the other goal) that looked the most impressive thing I've ever seen in the away end.

By the way I could feel the stand shaking at the other end and funnily enough the walkers stadium cannot hold music concerts because the stands weren't designed to have alot of people jumping up and down at the same time!

This was in the local paper a year or two ago when the Tigers built the new Caterpillar stand as they can hold concerts there.
Welcome & nice post

rallyraid said:

Thanks for that, can you believe we have some misery guts who want us to stop enjoying ourselves.

M1 was really shaking, I had 60 yr old doing poznan next to me and I was thinking if I am feeling it not sure how he was coping

NOW you tell us the stand isnt built for the Poznan?!

Even during the second half I could feel the stand shaking and we werent even doing anything

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.