want a laugh?

Walking away from the ground we were discussing what a cheating little tosser Suarez is. Some plastic dipper overheard us (sounded more manc than scouse) and started ranting on about how Vinny should have been sent off. Then accused us of being the new Man U! (his words). Then all the dippers started chipping in, "cheating manc wankers" etc

I just said "top of the league mate".

All he could say back was "what about the last 30 years" what the fuck is that supposed to mean, what about the last 30 years? When my mate said, "all you've got is your history" they started to get a bit upset, so we left it there.

JamesMCFC said:
Made me laugh how they celebrated after as if they won a cup. Just shows how far we have come.
yes they were celebrating yet another home draw with manchester city, oh how things have changed, but have they ? they have been shit for twenty years apart from a few fluky cup wins

I can't wait to play them at home I think it will be a cricket score, they were so shite and played as if it was a world cup final.

The most delusional thing about Liverpool is their record under Dalglish is actually as bad as under Hodgson lol

They are not a little biaed are they?

"Missed the first half unfortunately but the second half was a great game, both teams going for it, getting stuck in - surprised by the ref, can't stand him usually but thought he reffed it well letting stuff go, jumping in when needed - and we were unlucky not to get a winning goal. Lucas was immense, both goalies superb".

kiam06 said:
I can't wait to play them at home I think it will be a cricket score, they were so shite and played as if it was a world cup final.

The most delusional thing about Liverpool is their record under Dalglish is actually as bad as under Hodgson lol

That my friend is delusional.

kingk said:
kiam06 said:

LOL stupid Dipper

Mclovin said:
kingk said:
kiam06 said:

LOL stupid Dipper

Instead of making a blanket statement like above how about you dig up some stats to support it. If you do you will see you are wrong. The only reason they would even be remotely comparable is because Hodgson played a load of Europa League games against no mark sides (barring Napoli).

Comparing Premier League records:

Under the Owl - Played 20 - 24 points.
Under Kenny - Played 13 - 23 points.

liverpool live in the past. they are shit. shit ground too. we will comfortably finish above them in the league again this season as per and knock them out of the cup in what will be the biggest game of their season.

Meh, they are confident, we are confident. I firmly believe we will beat them over 2 legs, but it would be a shit scouse forum if they didnt think they could win, I wouldnt waste a second going over there for a look.

kiam06 said:

Too right! I think they come to us on the 2nd or 3rd of January! Gotta be there for that game cos it'll be a cracker since we take them on in the Carling semi too. Gotta agree with the cricket score quote tho LOL!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.