Want to say a big thanks to SWP...

M35 Blue said:
Chungo said:
He can fuck off. What's he doing trying to skin Zaba in the first place; should of been dribbling the ball into the back of his own net!!

Correct :-) I think everyone was screaming "Shauny wtf are you doing!!"

-- Thu May 17, 2012 7:06 pm --

jimharri said:
Looking back at it, I'm kind of surprised it wasn't blown up as a foul. I don't actually think it was a foul, but it wouldn't have surprised me to see it given. Credit also to Mike Dean; an excellent performance by him. Easily the best ref around.

Also true, he knew how tense it was so normal 'fouls' were let go. Plus I dont think he booked Aguero for taking his shirt off :)

He lost track of time but he did find time to book him.

jimharri said:
M35 Blue said:
....Plus I dont think he booked Aguero for taking his shirt off :)
Afraid he did. I think we might let it pass though!

Did he! Right well he in that case he had a shite game and he is going on my list with Clattenburg and Walton ha.

I thought Mario's free kick at 83:30-which SWP blocked-- had killed him. What if that ball would have gone in?

Btw, just think of all the 'what-ifs' if you want to go mad.

What if Nasri had kept the ball in bounds?
What if the throw-in hadn't been headed by Lescott to NDJ?
What if NDJ had passed it out wide to Silva instead of up the middle to Kun?
What if...

On the highlights looks like SWP goes down with his head in his hands when Aguero scores as though he is gutted (being professional)? Or is he secretly thinking "get the f**k in Sergio" and cheering?

Not sure if its being mentioned before but Onuoha took the throw in that led to our winner, which means the last 2 opposition players to touch the ball before we scored the goal that crowned us as champions were SWP and Onuoha

Flying in a Blue Dream said:
I thought Mario's free kick at 83:30-which SWP blocked-- had killed him. What if that ball would have gone in?

What if...
''Auntie'', ''balls''!

;-)

also thanks to that lovely Joey Barton for getting himself sent off on purpose

I reckon Neddy was trying to concede the penalty when Sergio skipped around him to score. Went to ground, went for his legs, dopey sod just missed.

jimharri said:
Flying in a Blue Dream said:

What if...
''Auntie'', ''balls''!

;-)

Indeed, as the philosopher said:" TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT!"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.