Warning for Aguero

mancitygaz said:
Jackson-ctid said:
I bet Aguero already knows a bit of English, he'll fit right in like Zab. He's not a ****.
What a prick you are!

Bet you've never been to COMs.

The language of football is talked by the feet.

Prick

Been to the Etihad Stadium* a fair few times actually. I was getting at the fact that if it takes you 4 years and you can't even speak the bare minimum of English, you're heart is in the wrong place. Tevez never made an effort to fit into life in England outside of football and that is why he is constantly being linked with a move away.

Aguero on the other hand, wants to be here, so he'll make an effort to fit in.

Jackson.

Bellers_a_hero said:
Yeah he looks a decent enough guy to be clever enough to think if he's moving to England he's only going to settle if he learns the ;anguage. Well not saying be proper fluent but enough to get him around.
I have some feeling too that Zabba may be closer to him than he was to Tevez.

....errrrrr....

mancitygaz said:
Jackson-ctid said:
I bet Aguero already knows a bit of English, he'll fit right in like Zab. He's not a ****.
What a prick you are!

Prick

I'm pretty sure OP is referring to the fact Tevez is just a c**t in general not because of the fact that he can't speak english.

mancitygaz you sound like an absolute fuckin halfwit, do us a favour and go do a winehouse!

mancitygaz said:
Jackson-ctid said:
What a prick you are!

Prick
Wow !!! the venom in that reply is unbelievable !! . what is happening to this forum ????

mancitygaz said:
Jackson-ctid said:
What a prick you are!

Prick

WHERE IS THE AGREE BUTTON

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.