Warning if you're planning on travelling to PSG

Is it a fact that you have to pick your ticket up beforehand like Chelsea did? Fuck that. It's a step too far. What's the odds on there being one window and a 2 hour queue?

I've had enough of being charged like a millionaire and treated like a yob for these games. I'm either going in their end or not going at all.

That should be a slogan for some kind of protest for the rights of football fans

'Supporting your team is not a crime'

'Charged like a millionaire : treated like a yob'

Is it a fact that you have to pick your ticket up beforehand like Chelsea did? Fuck that. It's a step too far. What's the odds on there being one window and a 2 hour queue?

I've had enough of being charged like a millionaire and treated like a yob for these games. I'm either going in their end or not going at all.

TBF we had to pick up tickets prior to the Kiev game aswell - it was from a hotel in the city centre and i was in and out, with a 60p pint in my hand in 2 minutes

Sounds like a right bag of fun. In any endeavour i attempt i like to plan it as best i can so everything goes smooth, hidden fee...not for me, i know about it, cabby rips you off, i know the way already. This is especially true with travel and tbh what Dave describes sounds like a joy killer to the nth degree.

I know there are worse away days but christ that sounds like a hassle i would pay to avoid.

1zn6eu0.jpg

Diabolical by the club.

This pick up crap is a joke. You land in Paris and then have to go and find the designated place. Why should I when I want to do my own thing. I bought the ticket using my loyalty points, I pay for my travel and make plans but hold on they then want me to queue in a place they decide on. Why not do this before we leave the country if it necessary?

It not necessary it another way to control who goes

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.