Was Chelsea our best performance of the season?

Mancini was going mental towards Tevez, it even looked at one stage as though him and Platt were discussing taking him off!

He refused to lift a finger and even when he scored Mancini looked pissed. As did Tevez, actually!

The reason it was close to our best was down to extra workrate and a formation that allowed Toure to stay higher up top.

ban-mcfc said:
Hmm maybe, although we drew.. we outplayed madrid at home.
and i know its not a proper trophy but we battered chelsea in the charity shield aswell.

Really? I thought Madrid could and should have been about 5 up after half an hour. We did well in the second half though admittedly.

Didsbury Dave said:
Tricky_Trev said:
Bay Area Blue2 said:
Think you mean Aguero, not Tevez. Carlos was only on for 15 or so minutes and scored a belter.
Do you only watch MOTD or something? You see a wonder goal and think he must have played great. Tevez was awful, then the goal masked over his performance. Aguero's movement was world class, he should have scored, but his performance was fantastic.

He was awful and he has been for the majority of the season. Chelsea's defenders backed off him and allowed him to do what he does best. Totally agree about Sergio, too. There are a bagful of goals coming and soon.
Totally agree about Tevez, he was on 40 minutes (not 15 as someone said above), and seconds before he scored I had said to my lad, that I'd have taken him off, and put Dzeko on for the last few minutes. I can't remember him contributing anything other than the shot, which was of course excellent. The only thing wrong with Aguero was the lack of a good finish.

best performance i seen this season, but listened to talk shite yesterday and one of the presenters on hawksbee & jacobs said 2 mediocre teams played a boring game, not sure which one it was but sounded like dick head.

With Tevez in, you win.
No Tevez, City struggles.
Unbelievable Tevez did, what most of the others won't or can't, he shoots, and he often scores, or leaves just a tap in for he others.
It's right, Aguero was off his game in this one, not Tevez.

Tevez doesn't belong on the bench, unless he's resting.

burnagelane said:
With Tevez in, you win.
No Tevez, City struggles.
Unbelievable Tevez did, what most of the others won't or can't, he shoots, and he often scores, or leaves just a tap in for he others.
It's right, Aguero was off his game in this one, not Tevez.

Tevez doesn't belong on the bench, unless he's resting.

Even i who watched via a poor stream could gather that Tevez was awful barring the shot. Judging from post history, this guy seems to be Tevez City's long lost brother

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.