Was David Icke right?

NQT said:
Didn't he say that Hazel Grove was going to be hit by a plague of locusts!
Well as far as I'm aware that's not happened

How would you know if it had or not?

i have read alot a bit of his stuff and some of it has come true.

for those that slag him like i used to watgch some of his stuff on google video intresting stuff. Personaly i think alot he says is very true but when he goes on about reptiles etc i sometimes wonder does he say that to keep the Gov off his back so they think he is a mad man?

A cracker is you tube interview with Russel brand a while back on Radio 2. He accuses lots of the gov's of rape kiddies and wierd sacrifice shit that they all linked. It poses the question why dont they have a go at him for in a sense spreading the rumours about them

he answers they wont have a go as he as evidence against them??????

weather he is right or wrong i trust him more then the bleeders than run our country and our world to be honest cant do any worse.

TheMightyQuinn said:
He's been right more than he has wrong over the years.

Really need to read a couple of his books though to get a grip on what he's saying.

I'd love it if during the queens Christmas speech, she swallowed a live gerbil like on V.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.