Was David Icke right?

rushts said:
Out of interest can someone post any of his predictions that have come true?
He said europe would flood, the year after germany and holland suffered worse floods ever known, i was in cologne at the time

quote]

I think he already has.

He predicted 9/11 too.

I've got his brixton academy meeting DVD, it's a long haul but worth it.[/quote]

I was there mate,yer right,it was a long day,but well worth it.

If David Icke is so sure of his facts, then why does he not put a few quid on his predictions coming true? He would surely be a millionaire by now.
Also, has he said who we will sign this summer?

Helmet Cole said:
If David Icke is so sure of his facts, then why does he not put a few quid on his predictions coming true? He would surely be a millionaire by now.
Also, has he said who we will sign this summer?

yes,himself in the nets.lol.

Swales lives said:
I don't believe anything that comes from the mouth of anybody who wears a shellsuit.
That is my religion.

Ha Ha Ha........... So true.....

He is nothing more than a spiritualist, its the same act, he has got his convinced audience and tells them what they want to hear, Europe will flood, well all the scientist are telling us the earth gonna heat up and the ice caps will melt, no shit sherlock.....

All the old breakfast TV lot seem to have gone to the dogs. David Icke is mad, Frank Boff is a smack head, and some of the things Selina Scott does in my wanks are digusting.

Helmet Cole said:
All the old breakfast TV lot seem to have gone to the dogs. David Icke is mad, Frank Boff is a smack head, and some of the things Selina Scott does in my wanks are digusting.
I believe Roland Rat was in the vets recently have a snout job, to many years of snorting charlie in public toilets with finger Bobs....

having said that, Ive just listen to his theory on israel and despite the fact he is obviously a nutter, he is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO damn right about The whole Israel thing, They have become what their nemesis was!!!

If I was to watch one of his videos on Google vids which one should I go for?

I watched over an hour of his Big Brother one and it was boring me somewhat, he goes on a bit without giving us any evidence to support his claims.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.