Was I mistaken? The armband on Saturday

I wondered what Vinnie was doing at that time, I thought he was pointing out that Nige had just taken a knock, but I did notice that Carlo ran over and put the armband on Kolo, class act.

peacefrog said:
quiet_riot said:
Deffo was pointing to Boyata, who was hunched over at that point.
This.

As he ran over to Mancini waving his arms about, which is the recognised international sign language for saying, 'hang on boss, before you make that change, you need to know we have a problem over there that might make you rethink your ideas'.

I'm more than happy to conceed that was the case.

Overrated, Kompany.<br /><br />-- Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:18 pm --<br /><br />
NQblue said:
DD making a few basic schoolboy errors recently. Perhaps fame has got to him?

It's all about perception, mate.

I see romance where others see mundanity.

He also pushed Ade back (not in an aggressive way) telling him to wait a second. I think Vinnie was under the impression that we only had 1 sub left, so frantically wanted to let the boss know that Boyata had a knock. But we in fact had 2, so both Ade and Boateng came on. It's good that Vinnie did that though.

Sorry to rain on your parade fellas, but I was sat near the dug-out and could hear what Kompany was saying. He told Mancini that there was someone in the South Stand that looked like gary chuckle and could he get a policeman to throw him out of the ground as he was making all 22 players on the pitch feel sick. At least that's how I heard it.

Didsbury Dave said:
peacefrog said:
This.

As he ran over to Mancini waving his arms about, which is the recognised international sign language for saying, 'hang on boss, before you make that change, you need to know we have a problem over there that might make you rethink your ideas'.

Overrated, Kompany.

-- Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:18 pm --

NQblue said:

Shouldn't there be a ;-) after that, or was the pomposity intentional?

dpkmanc said:
Sorry to rain on your parade fellas, but I was sat near the dug-out and could hear what Kompany was saying. He told Mancini that there was someone in the South Stand that looked like gary chuckle and could he get a policeman to throw him out of the ground as he was making all 22 players on the pitch feel sick. At least that's how I heard it.

I thought he said, 'Who let all those kids in 110? There's drunks in there as well!'

Didsbury Dave said:
peacefrog said:
This.

Overrated, Kompany.

NQblue said:

I was merely referring to the 10k milestone you reached over the weekend.

NQblue said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Overrated, Kompany.

I was merely referring to the 10k milestone you reached over the weekend.

I got a Gold Watch from Ric on the pitch on Saturday.

To be perfectly honest I missed that. However, it wasn't the only thing I missed as I had downed a bit too much single malt on Friday, and was shit faced most of Saturday as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.