Was I mistaken? The armband on Saturday

He defo gave the arm band to Kolo. Me and my mate were discussing this on saturday, its not the first time Tevez has done this but when he is getting substituted he makes an intentional gesture of running over to Kolo and putting the arm band onto his arm for him. He never throws it at him and never pass it to another player to give him. He makes sure he passes the honour of wearing the arm band. To me this is a huge factor in not just the respect Tevez has for his fellow professionals but also the team spirit that runs through the club.

kippax71 said:
He defo gave the arm band to Kolo. Me and my mate were discussing this on saturday, its not the first time Tevez has done this but when he is getting substituted he makes an intentional gesture of running over to Kolo and putting the arm band onto his arm for him. He never throws it at him and never pass it to another player to give him. He makes sure he passes the honour of wearing the arm band. To me this is a huge factor in not just the respect Tevez has for his fellow professionals but also the team spirit that runs through the club.

Another Blue with poetry in his heart.

Romance is not dead, fellas

kippax71 said:

This ^^^^

kippax71 said:
Or is it just time wasting?

peacefrog said:
quiet_riot said:
Deffo was pointing to Boyata, who was hunched over at that point.
This.

As he ran over to Mancini waving his arms about, which is the recognised international sign language for saying, 'hang on boss, before you make that change, you need to know we have a problem over there that might make you rethink your ideas'.
Yep nothing to do with the arm-band

NQblue said:
kippax71 said:

This ^^^^

I always thought Tevez would be a bit quiet and aloof in the dressing room but I noticed a couple of other things when I watched the game on telly last night.

As the players trooped off he was gesticulating to Boyata and one or two others from the bench to go out on the pitch and take the acclaim.

Also, in the post match interview, he didn't really answer the question put to him, he just started rubbing De Jong's head and ribbing him in a really friendly way.

Didsbury Dave said:
NQblue said:
This ^^^^

I always thought Tevez would be a bit quiet and aloof in the dressing room but I noticed a couple of other things when I watched the game on telly last night.

As the players trooped off he was gesticulating to Boyata and one or two others from the bench to go out on the pitch and take the acclaim.

Also, in the post match interview, he didn't really answer the question put to him, he just started rubbing De Jong's head and ribbing him in a really friendly way.
He has a man-crush on Big Nige and turned to jelly, leaving him unable to focus on the question. It's perfectly understandable. Love you Nige.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.