wasps,the little @@@@ers!

unsworthblue

just walked in my house,put my slippers on and walked upstairs.felt this pain on the sole of my foot.thought i'd stood on abit of glass.then realised i've been stung by a wasp.how the bleeding hell is a wasp still hanging about in december? my fucking foots murdering,the little bastard.whats the best cure.can't find the sting as they don't leave them in the same as bees do.any wasp experts on bluemoon?

Good news is they never nest in the same place twice, and they are dying off now in the cold weather.

Bad news is they get really pissed as they die off, sluggish too, and start losing their hold and dropping to the floor or into your clothes, where you least expect to find them.

Pointless creatures. Angry, violent, intensely irritating and don't even make honey, like bees, the lazy b*******. They're the Scousers of the insect world

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.