Wasting money on expensive items

A watch came up on my social media the other day and i thought 'oooohhh that looks nice' so clicked on it and had a look thinking maybe 1/2k max. £64,000 it was. I think im not their target market and now my social media is flooded with super expensive watches ill never be able to afford. I do like watches and if i could afford one i'd happily pay a few thousand for one, but 64k on a watch is premier league type money.
The annoying this is about Premier League money, is that many of them never have to pay for branded items like this because the company would rather use the footballers as their real life advert so they sell a load of them to those who can’t necessarily afford it.

Celebrities get fucking shed loads of stuff for free.

Why does it have to be so garish?
It's a dive watch, needs to be visible underwater.
Take your point though.
It is a little in your face as a daily.
My point though, still stands. This is an affordable, well made piece of horology, that will still be ticking away happily long after we've shuffled off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.