Watch Bellamy's form and behavior transform

Philyio

Without Hughes in charge of Bellamy he's going to be the player everyone loves to hate

Thats it keep it nice and negative. You dont know that he could have a point to prove. You think he is just going to take his ball home and retire, I dont think so.

Philyio said:
Without Hughes in charge of Bellamy he's going to be the player everyone loves to hate

No, in my opinion. He is a professional and has given his all at every club he has played for so I don't see why he would stop now.

I disagree, I think he sees that after ending up at West Ham, we are a 2nd chance at being a really top player at a top club and I'm sure he will continue to be the model pro he has been since he got here.

Because Hughes knew how to manage him. Is it a coincidence that Bellamy's played his best football under Hughes and never caused any trouble?

Oh for gods sake, Hughes has been out the door less than 24 hours and now we are turning on Bellamy, arguably our best player all season. Do me a favour and go on the M.E.N. site with the rest of the moaners.

he has only ever thrived under hughes' control. at newcastle and liverpool he caused real strife in the dressing room. at blackburn he was in the form of his life and for us he's been exceptional. nice little timebomb that MH has left behind, i'm sure bellamy also feels aggrieved that his mentor has been booted. yeah, that's a potential issue, altho mancini will quickly learn that bellamy's physicality is a must. frankly, I think the team that was out yesterday, bar injuries, is our strongest, simply because of the laziness of adebayor and the limits of robinho.

Philyio said:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz............

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.