Watches

Ronnie the Rep said:
Genuine rolex in steel is less than £2,000

Just be aware it'll need servicing at least every five years at a cost of just shy of £400 otherwise it loses minutes a week!!

Pelly Greeny said:
Ronnie the Rep said:

Just be aware it'll need servicing at least every five years at a cost of just shy of £400 otherwise it loses minutes a week!!

I have a 16223 oyster in steel and gold with a president bracelet. It has just been serviced by a rolex dealer for £250. It still gains about a minute every couple of months or so. Better early than late!

Defo got to buy Swiss, don't know what your budget is but between 1000 to 2000 will get you some really nice ones, I've got a longines was 750 but that was 14 years ago also got a rado, nicest watch ever had, very distinctive look, that cost 1500

Ronnie the Rep said:
Pelly Greeny said:
Ronnie the Rep said:

I have a 16223 oyster in steel and gold with a president bracelet. It has just been serviced by a rolex dealer for £250. It still gains about a minute every couple of months or so. Better early than late!

I take it they didn't send it to Rolex then? I was told £400 at Watches Of Switzerland!
Really needs doing as it's two or three minutes a week out.

Worth having a look online at <a class="postlink" href="http://www.watchfinder.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.watchfinder.co.uk</a> and bq watches in Birmingham.

I take it they didn't send it to Rolex then? I was told £400 at Watches Of Switzerland!
Really needs doing as it's two or three minutes a week out.

Recently had my Rolex Explorer seviced by Rolex. I sent it via Goldsmiths jewellers. The cost was £455 which for a 3K watch is a big hit to take. It came back looking brand new so perhaps worth it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.