Watches

Sorry forgot to mention, if you're looking for somewhere that retails them and speak to someone who really does know his stuff, and isn't too far away then try Miltons in St Johns Precinct in Liverpool. They've got a website, I'm not sure what info it has on it but the main guy there is a collector, they're a very reputable company, and what he doesn't know about Rolex's isn't worth knowing.

Forgot to say there's a very good pre owned watch shop in Southport, think the main drag is Lord Street. Loads of rolex if that's your bag

willipp said:
I had a Tissot for 3 years and was a great watch. Lost it about 3 months ago and just bought another one for £400 and really like it. Thats my kinda price range for a watch really so Tags and above are a bit out of my price range.

Jeez, I paid £22 quid for my Tissot - was in 1970 though. I've got a Rolex my mother-in-law bought me. It cost her $11HK. Might need a new battery but yer could have it for £20!

There's a few good watch shops down Strangeways, they've got all the best watch brands down there.

If you go swimming with them though, keep your arm out of the water.

Colwl said:
I take it they didn't send it to Rolex then? I was told £400 at Watches Of Switzerland!
Really needs doing as it's two or three minutes a week out.

Recently had my Rolex Explorer seviced by Rolex. I sent it via Goldsmiths jewellers. The cost was £455 which for a 3K watch is a big hit to take. It came back looking brand new so perhaps worth it.

Free with 50 batteries.

[bigimg]http://www.esslinger.com/images/products/detail/17.092.jpg[/bigimg]

Having been charged c£20 for a replacement battery a few years ago I bought a watch specific tool kit on Ebay for less than a tenner. I have changed about 5 batteries since on various watches so I’m well up all ready.

I wouldn’t want a watch worth more than c£200, to much value on something you wear for me, I’m perfectly happy with my c£100 Fossil.

You'll get a nice Oris Aquis Automatic Date divers watch for around a grand. A Swiss made watch with an inhouse made movement.

From what I hear, every ****'s after one of those new Apple watches...........well, it was something to do with cunts and Apple watches......maybe I got it wrong?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.