Watching City at the moment is like....

kippaxwarrior

Team supported
City of course!!
Seen an anthology by someone today saying watching City at the moment is like watching Mike Tyson when he first started boxing

It's mesmerizing and beautiful to watch but you fear someone will get killed

Now obviously City won't kill anyone but I do think we will score 10 in one match against some team the way we are going(hopefully Palace as I can't stand that Welsh tosser who manages them)

So how would you describe watching City at the moment?

kippaxwarrior said:
Seen an anthology by someone today saying watching City at the moment is like watching Mike Tyson when he first started boxing

Now obviously City won't kill anyone but I do think we will score 10 in one match against some team the way we are going(hopefully Palace as I can't stand that Welsh tosser who manages them)

Thinking about last night;
We scored 5
Kun rattled the post
Kun blazed one narrowly over
The Rose clearance off the line
The penalty we should have had in the first half
Edin's radar not being properly calibrated throughout the ninety minutes

It could have been on last night if we were particularly ruthless with our finishing.

and its only the begining whats it going to be like when its all up and runing, there is fan age bracket apearing on the scene now that never new we were once shit ;-) happy days

jimharri said:
kippaxwarrior said:

Thinking about last night;
We scored 5
Kun rattled the post
Kun blazed one narrowly over
The Rose clearance off the line
The penalty we should have had in the first half
Edin's radar not being properly calibrated throughout the ninety minutes

It could have been on last night if we were particularly ruthless with our finishing.
Nah, 9 max...

That said re. killing someone, Lloris must have had a heart flutter every time we came at them over and over and over again.

tommybooth said:
WOW.

I'm still coming to terms after all these years of how fooking good we are.

we would give the 1970s brasil team a run for there money, infact if we could just tighten up a bit at the back we would be better

The only way to describe watching City is orgasmic, hard to imagine, that when Frank Sinatra's term was ending, all his cash had been frozen, and we didnt have the money to pay the pieman, to look at us now, as our mate Mr Hansen say's "The best team in the world" can't wait for the Barca game a true benchmark game, to measure just how far we've come, my first City game was Oct 68 v WBA that team was great, this team is much much better.

marco said:
and its only the begining whats it going to be like when its all up and runing, there is fan age bracket apearing on the scene now that never new we were once shit ;-) happy days

And completely the wrong attitude

What has made this club is the DNA if it's fans, what hurts only makes you stronger, these 'newbies' have a responsibility to continue that legacy, not to shy away but embrace it!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.