Watching City at the moment is like....

This tv really is like city heaven (forget about the name for a bit) full barca vs city last night, and just put it on again and they are showing city vs cardiff.
It's bwilliant :-))

bgblue said:
This tv really is like city heaven (forget about the name for a bit) full barca vs city last night, and just put it on again and they are showing city vs cardiff.
Yeah, but it's a S***p telly. You can't just ''forget about the name for a bit''.

jimharri said:
bgblue said:
Yeah, but it's a S***p telly. You can't just ''forget about the name for a bit''.

And just as worrying is the bottle of 'moisturising body milk' on show.

Zubrman said:
jimharri said:
bgblue said:

And just as worrying is the bottle of 'moisturising body milk' on show.
Let's be generous and assume it's for Mrs bgb.

wink.gif

jimharri said:
bgblue said:
I went to the hotel reception, asked them what the fuck they was doing, putting a s***p tele in our room, went into a full and frank explanation of the whys and wherefores, and his reply was "que?"
So I looks like I'm fucked :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.