watching City live games in Edinburgh / Central

aka blue jambo

Is anyone interested in meeting up to watch the City live games on TV? A central(ish) Edinburgh location with plenty screens would probably be best - somewhere like the Haymarket,Sportsters or Firkin that also has puts the volume up !! If we can decide on somewhere then we can just keep it a loose arrangement but I am sure it would be popular.

any suggestions etc gratefully recvd

aka blue jambo said:
Is anyone interested in meeting up to watch the City live games on TV? A central(ish) Edinburgh location with plenty screens would probably be best - somewhere like the Haymarket,Sportsters or Firkin that also has puts the volume up !! If we can decide on somewhere then we can just keep it a loose arrangement but I am sure it would be popular.

any suggestions etc gratefully recvd

Bit too far for me

Even though I live in Glasgow, I might be up for it every now and then.

And yes, hoping to go to the Rangers game but I need to find out a way to get tickets for the Man City end. Think I'd lose the rag if I had to sit with pissy Rangers supporters...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.