watching City live games in Edinburgh / Central

DrBlueBob said:
Blue Jambo, surprised you didn't mention the Royal Ettrick. Very much a Jambo pub that has City connections. I'd be up for any aways being shown. Season card holder so don't get to see homes on the tellybox. The Links bar on the meadows can usually be relied upon to show City matches. Is the Broughton pub mentioned the Cask & Barrel? It's on Broughton St and I believe shows the live games. Defo up for a few sherberts with Ed based Blues so please post threads before games to organise.

The cask + barrel is the pub that shows our games up here.. If anybody wants to meet up when we are on , then posting on here is a great idea......

RANGERS GAME

I,m still interested in going would take the car through stay in Colinton Mains so could meet at Dreghorn Services.

Does anyone have any info on how to get tickets or might it be pay at the gate??? I,m going to look into it today!! If anyone can help let me know???

Another Jambo interested.From Falkirk,Hearts season ticket holder.Might even make a visit down to Manchester this season.Work for First Scotrail so i can get free travel on any First train.I believe they run one to Manchester early Saturday,returning Saturday evening.
Whats the chances of getting tickets this season.

DrBlueBob said:
Blue Jambo, surprised you didn't mention the Royal Ettrick. Very much a Jambo pub that has City connections. I'd be up for any aways being shown. Season card holder so don't get to see homes on the tellybox. The Links bar on the meadows can usually be relied upon to show City matches. Is the Broughton pub mentioned the Cask & Barrel? It's on Broughton St and I believe shows the live games. Defo up for a few sherberts with Ed based Blues so please post threads before games to organise.

Hi,mentioned the Ettrick in a previous post .. I know that a few City fans used to meet up there but there was no one in the last couple of times I went.The pub down Broughton Street is an old mans boozer opposite the Tesco - met a couple of boys from there at a City game a few blue moons ago but lost contact.

does the Cask have big screens ?

I'll keep an eye on this thread. I'm moving over to the UK in October and it looks like I might end up in Edinburgh, If I do I'd certainly be keen to meet up with a few blokes to watch some City games.

Aussie Blue said:
I'll keep an eye on this thread. I'm moving over to the UK in October and it looks like I might end up in Edinburgh, If I do I'd certainly be keen to meet up with a few blokes to watch some City games.

no probs mate ... if you end up here send me one of those PM thingies

bennyboy said:
Another Jambo interested.From Falkirk,Hearts season ticket holder.Might even make a visit down to Manchester this season.Work for First Scotrail so i can get free travel on any First train.I believe they run one to Manchester early Saturday,returning Saturday evening.
Whats the chances of getting tickets this season.

season ticket holder too mate .. where do you drink before the games? pop into the Tynie Arms on occasion

I may get back to you on this. Come September I'm moving to Edinburgh to go to University so I'm sure I'll be up for watching a few games with fellow blues. I'll PM the OP when I get settled and see what's happening.

Cheers!

SBF

SkyBlueFlux said:
I may get back to you on this. Come September I'm moving to Edinburgh to go to University so I'm sure I'll be up for watching a few games with fellow blues. I'll PM the OP when I get settled and see what's happening.

Cheers!

SBF

no probs .. who knows might get you hooked on Hearts too :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.