Watching MLS on ESPN... Do they use different rules to us?

Monkey Boy Blue said:
Blue Smarties said:
Some of the things they're saying is a bit odd in all "He brings it into the 18 box". Just seems odd. Don't mean to course any friction with any US blues but fuck me, your commentators are wank fellas - sort it out!

"That's a great foot-kick into the score bag!!!"

lol! they're shocking but entertaining ;)

GGRondinell said:
I agree, MLS commentary is very poor.

But to be fair when I was jet lagged and watching a live NFL game from my Manchester hotel room at 1am, the token English guy they had providing the commentary got it all wrong.

thats because its only played in AMERICA. Football is a worldwide sport son!!

Lol reminds me of the time I was watching the dippers beat Milan in the Final a few years ago. In a bar in Cornwall and this yank kept randomly shouting 'stick a header on it', but like when they passing it across the back four or something!

So I'm at the bar at the break between full time and extra time and this loudmouth yank comes up next to me and says "so what do you think, can they do it?"

"Yeah but they need to stick some more headers on it" say I, at which point the barman starts laughing a bit more than was necessary. "yeah, you got that right" says the yank. wtf.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.