Watford (A) Post Match Thread

He definitely slows us down on the right, always checking inside or trying to beat defenders with 10 stepovers instead of beating them off the ball like Sterling does.

Also has a habit of shooting from stupid angles when someone is waiting at the far post for a tap in.

It's early still, but put it this way...he's nowhere near the best XI yet.

I guess we’re spoiled, however, he’s frustrating me.... he’s a little to predictable at present!

Lovely player, Sane, but he really can"t be arsed, the way he thanked the fans at the end there, can he?
You can tell he’s the kind of guy that thinks the fans should be thanking him and not the other way around lol. Definitely an ego about him. That ego will either make him or break him, but I think Pep realises that and has already used many strategies to get the best out of Leroy.

Nearly paid for sloppy finishing and pissing about , sure the manager will be letting them know , excellent three points , hopefully KDB and Aguero back soon because we will need them .

Plenty times in that second half when they had 4-5 men ahead of the ball and we drove forward with zero conviction. Most of those times came when we picked up the ball in the right of midfield and it went forward before petering out. One of those games when we really miss having de Bruyne.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.