Watford (A) - Post-Match Thread

Ruben Dias number 3 left Benfica to come to city he’s won the cup he’s won the league he hates United and he loves city
And I was just going to suggest we just sang "Ruben Dias" to the Big Ben chimes!

Great win
Top of the League
Bernardo is Balon D'or
Cathcart is a filthy whore.
Onwards!

Manchester City are the ultimate fucking paradox and head-fuck: we are playing sublime, breathtaking football with a style and swagger other teams can't get close too, yet the overriding emotion during and immediately after the game is one of frustration. The team I love is completely fucking maddening.
Ffs

Not been on the matchday forum for years but had a look in today. Fuck me the Grealish bashing was terrible. Thought the lad played really well, seems to me like he is becoming the new Raz. Wait till he scores a few and shuts the fuckers up. CTID
It is a pathetic place, at times, with the same posters picking on the same players, game in and game out, until they cannot do it anymore eg. Rodri, F.K.A. Plodri.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.