Watford (A) - Post-Match Thread

But a few fans on Merseyside would have something to say about that according to our match commentater.
Bernie is an all-rounder, Salah is a forward full stop
In fairness, Bernie and Salah are both brilliant players.
I'll always back Bernie of course but Salah is still some player.....even though he plays for this cnuts

Not been on the matchday forum for years but had a look in today. Fuck me the Grealish bashing was terrible. Thought the lad played really well, seems to me like he is becoming the new Raz. Wait till he scores a few and shuts the fuckers up. CTID
There will be lots of humble pie. This lad had a hand in both goals. He takes players out of the game. He’s going to reach new levels with us.

Bernardo is the best player in the league at the moment. He’s always stepped up when KDB’s not playing. If he can maintain this level when KDB gets back to his best we will be strong favourites for every competition we’re in.

Bernie is just sooooooo good, great on the pitch, great with the media, what a guy

Overall, very good performance first half, sloppy 2nd. Rodri and Bernardo superb but Raz greediness and poor decision making is holding us back from scoring more goals. Still, got to be happy with being top of the league!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.