Watford (A) - Post-Match Thread

Grealish seems to be trying a bit too hard, need to relax a little, he could have scored a hat-trick first half and also blocked a colleague’s effort which might have gone in. He will get there though, I am sure.

Grealish seems to be trying a bit too hard, need to relax a little, he could have scored a hat-trick first half and also blocked a colleague’s effort which might have gone in. He will get there though, I am sure.
Not sure we can start digging players out for a ball hitting him for fucks sake!! Haha!

it was so blatant. One of the commentators said 'no intent'. No intent? Christ if I took someone out on the high street by kicking their achilles tendon I would be charged with GBH.
I laughed or shouted on hearing the 'no intent' on commentary. Every intent more like. What was the Dias song been sung near the end. Sounded class

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.