Watford (A) - Post-Match Thread

Great performance. No complaints from me unlike some on here (weirdly). Watford has been dodgy opponents recently to the top half teams.
Hope the GD works itself out. Still lot of football to be played for that. Great start to the month, with a deserved rest against Leipzig.

I’ll pick out the negatives.

Laporte is nothing on Stones, weak link.

Sterling so so frustrating, very greedy tonight and yes he scored but my dead granny could have bagged that. But gets into so many dangerous positions, drives me batty.
The amount of times secomd half he had acres of space and one defender and he slows it down. You know nothing is going to come of it.
his legs are going ten to the dozen but hes actually taking really small steps and actually moving at walking pace.

first half he was very good though for balance.

Great performance, should've scored 8/9/10 but to go there after the fight they put up against Chelsea and just obliterate them was great to see.

Bernardo MOTM for me as usual. The game off did Walker the world of good looked his usual self. Grealish and Foden looked potent, Grealish should've had 4 but looked better through the middle.

Everyone is back now so onto the next one.

Fantastic game overall.

Maybe, definitely, should've put Watford way behind our rear lights by half-time, but we all know our lackluster finishing is nothing new.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.