Watford (A) - Post-Match Thread

Okay, I'll try to rephrase. I fucking love the way we play, the team, fans and Pep. I feel blessed to be watching a team like we have. I just wish we could convert the chances our players, Pep and the style deserve. I promise I'll try to laugh/shrug off the next one on one we miss and count my blessings. Sorry if I offended.

On reflection, I shouldn't have put 'overriding emotion', because it really is joy.

If anyone sits there, watches the football we are playing and gets angry at it or slags players they're missing the entire picture.

We'll never see football played like this again, not in my lifetime anyway once Pep leaves. It's mesmerising, and how the game should be played from defence, with possession, movement without possession and in attack. For Pep to get players at that level to play the way they do, and sacrifice their immense talent for the greater good of the team is a testament to him as a manager.

It's frustrating at times we don't score more, but their keeper made some quality saves, it happens.

But enjoy it while we have it, it's a special time to be a City fan, long may it continue.

Bloody weird game that. Some of the football was incredible. The finishing… I don’t ever remember watching a game with top players, where the finishing was collectively that bad. I know all the talk is about us not having an out and out striker, but theres no excuse for the level of players out there, missing so many guilt-edged chances like that. That should have been double figures at full time.

How on earth did that finish 3-1.
Anyway top of the league, momentum is with us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.