Watford (A) - Post-Match Thread

I'm fucking sick of hearing or reading we need a striker this or that striker would put them away. Ffs we played last season without a fucking striker. We are hunting these top teams down. The goal difference will be gone as well. 1 nil every game we win simple.
If you look at who we've played (and where) you can see why our GD is down at the moment, we'll make it up, not worried about it right now.

I don’t know which is the more scary thought for the rest. Despite unparalleled success with Pep, we’re still improving or the fact he’s pretty much done most of this without a regular centre forward. Even when Aguero did play for Pep, it was inconsistent with injuries etc. It’s frightening to think what a player like Haaland could achieve in this side.

Last edited:
Meanwhile over to Watford for their insightful review of City.
3cc9fe508fbc73129e1aa44b66e05f1e.jpg
This is the most common thing I see said about City. It's obviously sour grapes. If ANY other team see's out a game in the way we do- it's 'professional', for us, it's 'robotic' and 'boring'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.