Watford (a) post-match

What a day.

To be honest I was expecting a tough game. It would of been typical City for us to draw this game. Thought we would win but 6-0, WOW.

A professional performance against an undefeated Watford side away from home after coming back from Holland. Class.

Stand out players for me were:

Kun- motm, world class, we are watching the best ever version of Sergio. Scoring world class goals for fun, partipating in the build up, assisting, making much better decisions overall.

De bruyne- a complete performance, gave absolutely everything both offensively and defensively. Assisting, creating chances, winning the ball back, making tackles, working hard.

Walker-cut out so many attacks, excellent defensivly, intelligent passing and movement. Wonderful to have him, no offense to Zaba a legend but to go from him and Sagna to Walker is usually only possible in dreams. Going to be a big player for us.

Other positives- Stones great again, I am big Otamendi critic but he was good today and finally scored. Gundogan is finally back and played a delightful pass right after coming on. Can't wait to see him fully fit. Bernardo got some more game time with is crucial. Jesus scored again and was good again overall, good pace to win the ball and pre assist the Kun tap in.

Negatives- our defending from set pieces is not the best. This is really our only main weakness, we need to work on this.

It's going to be a special season.

CTID.

Didn't see it myself, only heard it on the radio... but Nevin gave him MOM on 5 Live.

I find that amazing. Number of times he ignored the pass and ran down a blind alley. A few miss kicks and fluffed it when put through by Aguero.

Just didnt think it was his day.

And Harry has been sacked.

Can this day get any better ?

Brilliant - the wide boy finally gets his just rewards, and Portsmouth fans will be so happy.

Trouble is he will have pocketed even more money - whereas he should be in prison with all the other con merchants.

I find that amazing. Number of times he ignored the pass and ran down a blind alley. A few miss kicks and fluffed it when put through by Aguero.

Just didnt think it was his day.

To be fair I think he said this at 4 nil before Aguero scored his hat trick

Damn i missed the game, does anyone know how i can watch the full game?

Well it had better be Sky's game of the day. Being sat low down in the corner with the Watford fans, albeit close enough to the City support to exchange to odd knowing glance with Exeter Blue, is not the best vantage point: had no idea two goals in first half were supposedly offside. Also had to sit on my hands as we piled in the goals; although I just had to applaud Sergio's third, which I did have a particularly good view of.

I thought we were exceptional in the first half and after a slow start to the second pretty decent in the rest of the game.

The new full backs are really starting to make a difference and it was almost a piss-take being able to bring on Bernado, Gundogan and Sane.

This was a special day to end a pretty special week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.