Watford (a) post-match

It was brilliant today from start to finish. I think there is still more to come. The main difference for me from last season is we are much more direct and are getting the ball in the box much quicker. Last year we seemed to overplay it at times, but now people like Mendy & Walker are quite happy putting the crosses in first time. KBD & Silva on another level at the moment. The defence looked solid today too, I think Stones is starting to come into his own. Buzzing for the next game now!
With Stones I think Pep has told him that when Kompany is out that hes the leader of the defence and in the last 3 games he's done that brilliantly

Its starting to look close to ridiculous!
And yes, Aguero definitely looks like he doesn't feel comfortable. A few more and we have seen the clubs' greatest goalscorer ever, live !

You kind a feel for the subs. Who doesn't wanna be part of this team.

Tell me that Aguero dribble and goal was not as good as Messi.....cos it was.

Well it had better be Sky's game of the day. Being sat low down in the corner with the Watford fans, albeit close enough to the City support to exchange to odd knowing glance with Exeter Blue, is not the best vantage point: had no idea two goals in first half were supposedly offside. Also had to sit on my hands as we piled in the goals; although I just had to applaud Sergio's third, which I did have a particularly good view of.

I thought we were exceptional in the first half and after a slow start to the second pretty decent in the rest of the game.

The new full backs are really starting to make a difference and it was almost a piss-take being able to bring on Bernado, Gundogan and Sane.

This was a special day to end a pretty special week.
Confirmed as Game of the day, old bean.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.