Watford (a) post-match

The suggestion that a poster can't have a valid opinion unless he goes every week was a bit much.
I wasn't making that suggestion, I was only confirming that attending games while living abroad is possible but expensive (financially and otherwise).

Seems that Raz took the pen after Sergio said he could. The bench also seemed to say Sergio should take it but Raz asked Sergio if he (Raz) could take it and Sergio said ....OK.
According to Ilkay G , the plan was for Sergio - was the planned taker of pens.

Two off side goals, dodgy goalkeeping for another and a dodgy penalty. Watford could have been 1-0 up as well. Looked good at times, but lucky, lucky, lucky City......
Pundits saying before the match Watford could go top - IF - they beat City.
F*ck me - last 2 games away at Watford - 11 goals scored and 0 against.

Just had a chance to watch it. Wow. One thing that really stuck out was the speed at which we won the ball back. We were everywhere. I think that was the most complete 'team' performance I've seen from us.
This is for me the single biggest difference between this year's squad and last year's - we now have the pace to press much more effectively and the stamina to continue pressing throughout the game.

This is for me the single biggest difference between this year's squad and last year's - we now have the pace to press much more effectively and the stamina to continue pressing throughout the game.

Much higher and more relentless press as you say, combined with more composure at the back allowing Edersen/Stones to frequently beat their press.

Great job today by the away fans. On the broadcast I kept on hearing City chants/songs/cheers - very loud, almost like a home game :-)

I might have missed it but I don't recall seeing a post off Marvin.
I can only assume that this was because we played marvelously today.
Marvellous, Marvin ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.