Watford (A) - Sat 4th Dec, 17:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's why I don't care trying to fight our corner anymore with these type of ignorant twats.

I want them to hate us, I want to feel their jealousy, their pain, their miserable lives are made worse by every City win.

They greedily ate up the spoon-fed bile because it deflects from their own badly run clubs.

We won the lottery, we were able to buy nice things, but there will always be people who resent what others have and ask "why not me?"

They would change places with you in a minute.

Watford, previously owned by a millionaire singer and now owned by an Italian family with cash to fund any inclination to compete.

Aston Villa? Do me a fucking favour, previously owned by billionaire owner Randy Lerner before his fortune was hit.

Remember when their fans would cite Lerner opening up a boozer at Villa Park and how he was this billionaire who was in touch with the people?

Oh well, they will have to reconcile their hypocrisy with their latest billionaire owners...

These clubs are ants, crush them underfoot, they are insignificant, with zero concept of what mountains City have and continue to climb.

Yep I stopped reacting engaging with them on Twitter to them for while now, they are no nowt sheep it’s pure jealousy who have been fuelled by the media in this country for the last 10 years some of them getting paid to keep up the negative narrative! Best bet ignore and hope Pep stays for another 10 years to piss them of more.

It's why I don't care trying to fight our corner anymore with these type of ignorant twats.

I want them to hate us, I want to feel their jealousy, their pain, their miserable lives are made worse by every City win.

They greedily ate up the spoon-fed bile because it deflects from their own badly run clubs.

We won the lottery, we were able to buy nice things, but there will always be people who resent what others have and ask "why not me?"

They would change places with you in a minute.

Watford, previously owned by a millionaire singer and now owned by an Italian family with cash to fund any inclination to compete.

Aston Villa? Do me a fucking favour, previously owned by billionaire owner Randy Lerner before his fortune was hit.

Remember when their fans would cite Lerner opening up a boozer at Villa Park and how he was this billionaire who was in touch with the people?

Oh well, they will have to reconcile their hypocrisy with their latest billionaire owners...

These clubs are ants, crush them underfoot, they are insignificant, with zero concept of what mountains City have and continue to climb.
Let’s be honest they are gutted because their team rolls over and takes a beating every time they play us even in cup finals.
Not every team does that though, so it just shows they have no fight, spirit and can fuck off.
Also not every team decides the best way of beating us is to play Troy fucking deeney up front
Maybe that’s your problem not our sports washing,UEFA bullying, millions.

Kevin Friend again after his shit performance at Brighton, Penalty although miles offside and booking Ederson for time wasting

Let’s be honest they are gutted because their team rolls over and takes a beating every time they play us even in cup finals.
Not every team does that though, so it just shows they have no fight, spirit and can fuck off.
Also not every team decides the best way of beating us is to play Troy fucking deeney up front
Maybe that’s your problem not our sports washing,UEFA bullying, millions.

They don't roll over - no team does against City - we choose to roll them over because we are the best team in the fucking world and have been for four years.

Major distinction.

Going to be a tough game - well they all are apart from when we play the rags! - I say that as there might well be some tired legs after last nights game with that physical second half. Really looking forward to this one though as Watford normally like to try and play football. Think that we will be too strong though and may have Kev back on the bench as well (here's hoping).

They don't roll over - no team does against City - we choose to roll them over because we are the best team in the fucking world and have been for four years.

Major distinction.

Absolutely. If we were reffed fairly we would roll them over even more easily but we're not. Refs go out of their way to try and help the opposition. Letting teams spoil the game with impunity, fouls, time wasting and leniency, while penalising ourselves for any slight infringment. The media have done a great job with their constant bile and negative articles in the last thirteen years. So much so that other fans who at first cheered our success and putting the rags in their place, now froth at the mouth when we're mentioned. After decades of mediocrity, we're called arrogant and "Have changed" for daring to celebrate and enjoy what we have now. We're mocked for supposedly not filling our ground, then in the same breath called plastics and glory hunters. Well we can't be both can we? Surely if we were the latter we'd sell out every game? As the "salt of the earth "Geordies have proved, other fans morals and so called higher ground count for nothing if given the same opportunity as ourselves. I hope we continue dominating and sweeping up the trophies in spite of the best efforts of our haters.

They'll cause us problems if walker isn't available, they've got pace and are direct upfront.

Tough to pick a side, we've no idea who will be available and what condition they're all in, I'm going to assume stones, walker, gundogan and kdb will all be available and nobody is too tired to play.

Ederson
Walker
Dias
Ake
Cancelo
Rodri
Bernardo
Gundogan
Foden
Sterling
Jesus

Foden left, sterling right, jesus upfront.

Pep to show some faith in Ake after last night, gets this game and leipzig to put in his first little run of games as its likely he will be needed over this busy period. Midfield 3 probably needs a bit of looking after but we can rest them all midweek and if the games going well get them off early. Jesus is our most in form attacker, has to start, sterling plays in the hope he continues a general upward curve in form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.