Watford (A) - Sat 4th Dec, 17:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just because of the timing and the injuries here and there this game may be a grind at times, but we should definitely have the quality to pull through. Not having to worry too much about Tuesday should work in our favour.

What a set of bitter bellends.
Gotta love "arrogant open style of play" or
"Pep been consistently out thought by the coaches that have now overtaken him. His philosophy is a busted flush".
Remind me who fucking won the league again last year.
Deluded jealous pricks. Handing them their arse will be a pleasure.
Oh and got a full house on City Bingo. Utter ****.

Completely agree. Hope we twat them after reading that utter shite.

Hate to see how jealousy completely distorts fans from having a reasonable and balanced opinion. I hate this soulless jibe though, wtf does that even mean?!

The nonsense the OP spouts about Pep is absolutely bonkers.

Fuck off Watford, 0-10 City

What a set of bitter bellends.
Gotta love "arrogant open style of play" or
"Pep been consistently out thought by the coaches that have now overtaken him. His philosophy is a busted flush".
Remind me who fucking won the league again last year.
Deluded jealous pricks. Handing them their arse will be a pleasure.
Oh and got a full house on City Bingo. Utter ****.
It's strange how many of them believe in the totally fake sportswashing narrative. It just shows you how powerful some parts of the mainstream media remain and how ignorant many people are. I have always found their fans ok but it is increasingly the case that City are hated by other supporters. It has all been fuelled by poisonous coverage in the press along with old-fashioned jealousy.

A couple of comments.

I don't expect — still less need — fans of other clubs to like my club. It's water off a duck's back one way or the other as far as I'm concerned. But looking in on their forum, I am slightly taken aback.

This from their thread:
“I lived in Manchester for 3 years when I was at University. It's a great place and a more of the locals I encountered (taxi drivers, bar staff and people I worked with in kitchens for a few quid) were City fans as opposed to United. They were probably the most "soulful" club in the Premier League back them (mid 90s), great unwavering support and a team that would sometimes spark into life and turn in great performances.

Fast forward 20 years and they are a horrible, gold plated mutation of what made them such a great club. A horrible mix of a rich man's toy and a PR machine to paper over human rights abuses.”

I'm really nonplussed. Has he met any of us recently? We've barely changed. Still the gallows humour there, still happy to have a drink with opposing fans and talk footy if they're not being absolute twats. I don't remember seeing any of us giving it the big one walking down Wembley Way after the F.A. Cup final, which we could easily have done, given the score and performance. What I do remember is being on the platform and a Watford fan on the opposite platform (going the other way towards Watford) starting to give us shit, when we hadn't said a word to him! He got a fair bit back, at that point, obviously. Everybody at my end in the stadium was complimentary and impressed about how their support continued to sing and stay right through to the final whistle.
We, the fans (the older ones) haven't changed all that much. We're looking on, a bit amazed, drinking it in, a bit still wondering when it will all come to an end, when Swales will come back to own us and Stuart Pearce to manage us.
Yes, we got rich; yes, we won the lottery. Are we supposed to go on fucking apologising for it for ever and a day?!

The other thing. The opening post. I presume that that's by one of the mods. Now I believe that the thing about a “presentation” post is that it's supposed to have a bit of gravitas about it. Not frothing and drooling like a dog out in the midday sun with rabies. (Leave that to us — or some of us!).
Think of our own @MAG and his presentation posts (I miss those, by the way, mate — too time consuming, I suppose?). I don't recollect seeing one in which he stoops to the kind of stuff that you see from this mewling, puking infant on their forum. They were always exemplary in their clear-eyed balance. It's not the function of a presentation post: just present the other club, present our record against them, present recent form, present plausible outcomes, and leave the rest (including the bile, if necessary) to us.
As I say, nonplussed…

Last edited:
It's strange how many of them believe in the totally fake sportswashing narrative. It just shows you how powerful some parts of the mainstream media remain and how ignorant many people are. I have always found their fans ok but it is increasingly the case that City are hated by other supporters. It has all been fuelled by poisonous coverage in the press along with old-fashioned jealousy.

It's why I don't care trying to fight our corner anymore with these type of ignorant twats.

I want them to hate us, I want to feel their jealousy, their pain, their miserable lives are made worse by every City win.

They greedily ate up the spoon-fed bile because it deflects from their own badly run clubs.

We won the lottery, we were able to buy nice things, but there will always be people who resent what others have and ask "why not me?"

They would change places with you in a minute.

Watford, previously owned by a millionaire singer and now owned by an Italian family with cash to fund any inclination to compete.

Aston Villa? Do me a fucking favour, previously owned by billionaire owner Randy Lerner before his fortune was hit.

Remember when their fans would cite Lerner opening up a boozer at Villa Park and how he was this billionaire who was in touch with the people?

Oh well, they will have to reconcile their hypocrisy with their latest billionaire owners...

These clubs are ants, crush them underfoot, they are insignificant, with zero concept of what mountains City have and continue to climb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.