Watford Away pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to finally be able to pick the same side for two games running. Time to end this dreadful away run.

Very very big game tonight. Lets see if WE have the balls for this title fight. Lots of talk of others having the balls and implosions well let's see if we can step it up tonight. No excuses let's go and get the three points.

How can anyone come through if they don't get a chance.

There are some players that are unique/that you will know are good enough.

Not many but if we only find one then it's a success.

Nacho is decent but still a long way to go

We have Aguero, De Bruyne, Silva, Sterling and Yaya all starting, yet I am not confident of us scoring a goal!

Maybe trying to fit them all into the same team isn't the best idea.

Arsenal getting the results still. Will be telling how the players approach today IMO.

Would have preferred to see Navas as I think he gives us more balance but that team should be good enough to get 3 points.

Think I half expected Navas to start over KDB as Watford left back suspended and I thought we may see some fresh legs. But disappointed at no kelechi on the bench. Do we really need 2 full backs, a defensive midfielder and a centre back that could cover centre mid if required.

Plus Niall "fucking" Quinn in the sky studio - great!

No we don't but Pellegrini has always favoured 3 defenders 2 mids and a striker on the bench when he's had the option. Kelechi may well be injured but for me, it's another example of his pecking order. Kelechi is seemingly bang last in the squad hierarchy. Navas has at times shown his worth this season to his credit but he's one of the most pointless players from the bench, never has any individual impact and is never going to be a game changer much rather have him start and come off. That leaves just Bony as a genuine attacking option from the bench. Fernando for Silva with Yaya further forward it is then...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.