Watford Away

The old points whore stuff is getting corny now.
How do random 'points whores' get together to ensure they can pass two rows of seats on to tourists who support the opposition, like at Cheslea in March?
Yet when they introduced ID checks for CL aways it mysteriously got easier to get tickets. So they certainly are a factor but I think we all agree that the club is creating a large part of the problem.

Yet when they introduced ID checks for CL aways it mysteriously got easier to get tickets. So they certainly are a factor but I think we all agree that the club is creating a large part of the problem.
Last March, right in front of Cleavers, there were two rows of tourists, most jumped up when Chelsea scored.
Dim seems to think they get them from points whores.

Last March, right in front of Cleavers, there were two rows of tourists, most jumped up when Chelsea scored.
Clearly they didn't but until the club come out and explain then we can only speculate. But there can be little doubt that somewhere along the line these were tickets given to City that didn't get sold to the plebs with points.

Yet this is the club who are so concerned about security that they want us at the turnstiles at least an hour before kick off.

Clearly they didn't but until the club come out and explain then we can only speculate. But there can be little doubt that somewhere along the line these were tickets given to City that didn't get sold to the plebs with points.

Yet this is the club who are so concerned about security that they want us at the turnstiles at least an hour before kick off.
Exactly, and so concerned that you can't pass your sc on without giving them their ID, birth certificate and fucking bank details!

And as I posted that I've just got my text telling me to get there early.

I was near the front for the Chelsea away and there were are group of guys who seem to smirk when Chelsea scored. I let them
know what I thought but then I had to eat a large slice of humble pie when they celebrated wildly when we equalised. I am
Not saying it was the same group of people but view had been influenced by reading on here that there would be groups of Chelski fans in our end.

Yes there is something going on that takes more organisation than just point whoring, if the tout exchanges are accurate about selling groups of tickets together for our end at Bournemouth. These tickets clearly aren't targeted at regular fans because the price for pairs are much more than single tickets. As you know, regular away Blues would judge ask others on the row to nudge up a bit.

Obviously someone in the ticket office is passing tickets on to London Ticket agency's

Obviously someone in the ticket office is passing tickets on to London Ticket agency's
They are because they have been told to by the top people at the club ie kaldoon tixi and sora.
Ticket office staff can not make those sort of decisions

Last edited:
The old points whore stuff is getting corny now.
How do random 'points whores' get together to ensure they can pass two rows of seats on to tourists who support the opposition, like at Cheslea in March?

That's why we all want the club to be more open I guess squirt.
I suspect that's part of the deal of having a travel partner.
I'm as pissed off as everyone else - I struggle to keep up as I work shifts so I can't get to every single away but don't wanna take tickets away from someone who can make it

Good post John

The big reductions in points needed for European aways when ID checks were introduced shows that points whoring is a singnificant factor. As did the turn out for the last game at Upton Park where we saw a lot of faces that hadn't been seen at London aways for years.

Forgot about the European away games.

Trouble is for genuine supporters having to collect in the city was a pain.
Celtic queuing in the rain was no fun.
BUT you're right it did the trick didn't it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.