Watford EFL Cup 3rd Rd (H) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Lewis for me and I thought McAtee was great. Amazed 25 people voted Nunes took his goal well but did sod all else. Looked nothing like a 50m player let alone an option in Rodri’s absence.

Amazed 25 people voted Nunes took his goal well but did sod all else. Looked nothing like a 50m player let alone an option in Rodri’s absence.
He didn't play anything like Rodri, and certainly won't be his replacement, if Pep was thinking that he'd have played that role tonight. I thought he played well, made himself available, kept the ball well, passed it well for me, had a quiet last 15 minutes though.

There was nothing in tonights game that gave a clue who will replace Rodri in the team, absolutely nothing.

Grealish selfish??? Literally the most unselfish player in the squad. Constantly trying to set up his teammates and never taking wasteful shots on goal himself.
Yes he usually is I'd agree, but I thought he held the ball too long at times tonight, trying to create a chance for himself.

I didn't think our more senior players tonight were always a good example to the youngsters.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.