Watford EFL Cup 3rd Rd (H) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Funny how people see things, I thought Savinho was only interested in scoring a goal, his crossing was poor, and he constantly made the wrong decisions. Grealish did a lot of good things, but again I thought he was a bit selfish. I thought Phil had a poor night, not really sure where he was meant to be playing to be honest.

I thought Nunes played well until near the end, and gave it to him, nice goal too. Rico was consistent, thought the kids all looked OK, though McAtee also faded in the second half I thought.
Calling Grealish "selfish" is some genuine comedy gold. Thanks for the giggle :D

Well am not surprised to see Eccles Blue 1 of the 2 votes for Jonboy.
Rico gets my vote
Hopefully Nunes gained some confidence with the goal moving forward.
Jack was constantly at it.
Would love to get to Wembley in February. It's been a while. CTID

The rust on Foden is pretty thick IMO. Thought Doku outplayed Savinho tonight causing more problems for the defense. Savi pushed too hard for a goal late and was wasteful.

OReilly was mostly vanilla, not his most impressive outing sort of a non factor. Grealish one of the more creative on the field and hope his forays into the middle increase.
Nunes will get better and had a decent night overall. With more playing time he will earn respect and prove alot here wrong (not that this matters at all).
Rico was all over the place in a good way... cleaned up alot and looked focused and mature.
Feels like the broke on us alot and we seemed panicked at times... they had alot of chances and missed most of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.