Watford (H) Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am getting very frustrated with Pep. The problem is obvious he wants the defense to play the ball out and they are not brilliant at it as they panic when pressed. The answer is fkg simple - play the ball out faster. Instead GK and defense prat about between each other overlooking early opportunities to play the ball forward. Solution, all players get into position early to receive the ball and look for it. Its not rocket science - just do it and stop farting about.

I am getting very frustrated with Pep. The problem is obvious he wants the defense to play the ball out and they are not brilliant at it as they panic when pressed. The answer is fkg simple - play the ball out faster. Instead GK and defense prat about between each other overlooking early opportunities to play the ball forward. Solution, all players get into position early to receive the ball and look for it. Its not rocket science - just do it and stop farting about.

Ok so... why are you frustrated with him?
Is he the one playing out slowly? Do you think he controls that? Do you think he wants them to be slow? No, obviously not

Which is why your post is weird as fuck.

"I would like like to play with 10 midfielders."
"I don't have a defence."

What's next? "My defenders are lazy fukcers"? Strange way of team-building and motivation.
I thought there is a huge difference between internal and public communication.
It seems he doesn't feel responsible for parts of the squad. I don't like that development.

"Ok so... why are you frustrated with him?
Is he the one playing out slowly? Do you think he controls that? Do you think he wants them to be slow? No, obviously not

Which is why your post is weird as fuck."

Good to have your precise and eloquent input Danny. He is paid a fortune to get them to do what he wants. If that isn't what he wants why have they, the team been pratting about at the back for at least the last 10 games? Says a lot that you find my somewhat obvious observation weird. Maybe the obvious is weird in your world!

What's next? "My defenders are lazy fukcers"? Strange way of team-building and motivation.
It seems he doesn't feel responsible for parts of the squad. I don't like that development.
The context of the defence quote

PEP: The last month we have to accept it’s not going well. The last games at home we didn’t win. I don’t have a defence.

"Ok so... why are you frustrated with him?

Which is why your post is weird as fuck."

Good to have your precise and eloquent input Danny. He is paid a fortune to get them to do what he wants. If that isn't what he wants why have they, the team been pratting about at the back for at least the last 10 games? Says a lot that you find my somewhat obvious observation weird. Maybe the obvious is weird in your world!

Im just sick and tired of people jumping on this guys back, he asks them to play a certain way. His entire coaching career he has has excellent players with the quality to play that way and he must be frustrated watching us with sagna clichy and kolarov trying to build from the back
You will come back with the 'oh well he can only coach good players then', but you have to question the entire mindset of the squad
They're proven losers with weak mentalities since 2013/4 and theyre at the end of their cycle. Age is a factor of course but what do you expect the boss to do with this defence, whilst actually trying to set up a new style of play which SHOULD be in place for decades to come

He has been here for 6 months, wait until he gets through this bad patch, because I bet you were one of those milking it after 11 straight wins. I have the upmost faith in the man who has 17 trophies already as a coach, I find it hard to blame him for the mass of INDIVIDUAL errors from these weak millionaires who dont have the fight he has from the sideline

I have no defence . True but he doesnt mean the back 4!,
He means, of course, no excuses.
I see we just were fined £35,000

Defence quote in context,not meant literally

PEP: The last month we have to accept it’s not going well. The last games at home we didn’t win. I don’t have a defence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.