Watford (H) Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nolito instead of Iheanacho. probably the right choice bit i bet Nacho is feeling a bit pissed

Nolito instead of Iheanacho. probably the right choice bit i bet Nacho is feeling a bit pissed

As important as it is to get behind the team my heart sank when I saw Kolarov named, how we line up who knows as we look mighty light of graft in the central area.

Kolarov continually getting picked despite mistakes means he will continue to make the same mistakes, as there is no punishment for them.

well thats a bloody attack minded team......there isn't a single naturally defensive player in the midfield at all.....we are going guns blazing for sure........not sure if it will be 3 at the back and or 4 a the back.....it will work if the 4 defenders on the pitch...where ever they are playing show a little discipline and don't push too high up but Im sure we will see zabba and Kolarov in the centre forward position at some point!!! ;-) (I'm only joking....but you never know with pep)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.