Watford (H) Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with Pep as regards Kolarov. He looks bad when he can't catch a quick striker one-on-one, but I'm not sure we have anyone significantly quicker and the rest of his defensive game is good.

I remember Gareth Barry getting massive stick when fast players ran past him a few times for City and England. Even though the rest of his game was mostly excellent (and he's still a key player for Everton, 3-4 years later), those few incidents seemed to be given an inordinate amount of weight when people were assessing his ability.
Sorry I stopped reading at the rest of his defensive play is good...

This is the last night of 4 weeks back-to-back Night shifts. I've had to follow the games on Blue Moon and the City website Matchday Centre with no radio feed. Torture :'-(

COME ON CITY!

In your opinion,leave her alone
Ignore me then.

She's saying that Pep shouldn't do his fucking job. I'm sorry but what a fucking idiotic thing to say. Couldn't give a fuck if she was a 20 year old bloke or 70 year old female. It's a fucking idiotic opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.